Cold-forged, hardened CRV tool steel arms and precision-faced cutting jaws, even the stiffest housing gets a perfect cut every time. The built-in crimper perfectly secures housing ferrules and cable end-caps, and a closure latch keeps the jaws protected when not in use.
- Squarely cuts even the stiffest compression-less housing
- Cold-forged and hardened CRV tool steel arms prevent flex for easier cuts
- Creates perfect cable cuts, preventing fraying or damaged ends
- Precision-faced cutting jaws stay sharp and prevent cable and housing distortion
- Crimping tool creates capped cables without risk of damaging ends
- Closure latch keeps tool closed when not in use
- Overmolded file tread handles promote comfort and control during challenging cuts