The Campagnolo Super Record 2x12-Speed crankset with Stages L Gen3 Power Meter has been made lighter on the inside, thanks to the design of Campagnolo Hollow Technology used for the unidirectional carbon fiber crank arms. The Ultra-Torque system with titanium spindle to ensure perfect transmission of power. With the addition of the Stages L crank arm based Power Meter, you can can track the effectiveness of your workouts and quantify the amount of work that's put into a ride.
- The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter shifts thanks to the contoured pin, and the symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth provide improved stability with chain crossovers
- Compatible with Ultra-Torque bottom brackets (sold separately)
- Includes Ceramic Cult bearings
- 145.5mm Q factor
- With the pre-installed Stages L Power meter, riders can collect power data, displayed in watts and have an integrated accelerometer for magnet-free cadence. When paired with your favorite app or head unit, you’ll be able to view ride time, distance, elevation profiles, power, cadence, and more, depending on the device.
- The meter also features a strain gauge specifically designed for the Super Record crank arm that measures the rider's precise wattage output
- Upgraded Bluetooth and ANT+ antennas for high strength signals and wireless Firmware updates
- Compatible with Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and other softwares