From light winter trail riding to commuting, the Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with concave carbide studs as well as single, double and triple siped lugs.
- Siping on center and side lugs lets the Kahva conform to terrain for increased grip in any riding conditions
- Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions
- Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
- 252 carbide studs
- 60 TPI
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use