Use Problem Solvers Cable Doublers to pull two brakes with one lever to customize and tweak different braking applications. Especially handy for tricycles, bike polo, adaptive cycling applications, triathlon, tandems or other bike oddities.
- Works with all cable-actuated braking systems
- Machined end caps and internal pieces
- Cables and housing sold separately
- 82mm in length; 18mm diameter
- Low profile machined aluminum tube hard anodized with Teflon allows low friction movement of the internal slider
- Cable Doubler 1:2. allows one brake lever to operate two brakes
- Requires three standard cables (at least two road cables) and housing (type dependent on application)