Berd PolyLight Spoke- SPECIAL ORDER ITEM: If an item is out of stock or in limited supply, submit a request and BTI can have it available in about a week.
- Build lighter wheels than with carbon rims, at a lower total build cost!
- PolyLight polymer technology for the world’s lightest spoke, saves 100 to 200 grams per wheelset
- Compatible with all standard hub and rim connections
- Trued and maintained in the same way as steel spokes, yet stronger and more fatigue resistant than most spokes on the market
- Significantly improves the damping of road/trail vibrations, for a smoother ride
- 1.8mm cross section for improved aerodynamics
- Custom coating applied to increase abrasion resistance
- 14 gauge (2.0mm) stainless threaded connection at rim (has flat section that is held with a special tool to prevent twisting)
- Integral eyelet for connection to J-bend or straight pull hubs
- Weight: (64 pcs x 260mm) 156g
- Sold per each. Double square locking nipples recommended (not included) use part # DT647* or PM78470
- Requires purchase of Berd Supplemental Kit BO2924 which includes eyelet rods, eyelet hook, hub deburring tool (1 kit per wheelset)
- Since Berd lengths do not follow standard spoke lengths, use Berd spoke length
- size|color: 294mm|black