Specialized Men's Turbo Levo Comp Carbon Blue Tint/White M - 2019
- BPC Product ID: BPCK107161
- UPC ID: 888818430703
- Manufacturer ID: 95219-4003
When you're ripping around the trail on the Turbo Levo Comp Carbon, there's no denying that you're on a fully-fledged trail bike. In fact, the only thing that feels turbo-charged about it is the massive smile on your face. That's because the new Turbo Levo houses all of the things you know and love about our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and also gives you a little more power to the pedals. And with perfectly tuned kinematics, true Trail Geometry, and a new custom battery and motor, the power to ride more trails is yours.
The Turbo Levo is one of the lightest full-suspension e-mountain bikes to ever touch dirt. And much of its summer beach body is the result of what we learned while designing the latest Stumpjumper. Case in point is the new Sidearm frame design that gives it an exceptional stiffness-to-weight ratio. Now, the bike is stiffer and has a lower-slung frame that's more capable on tough descents, even easier to maneuver in technical terrain, and uses less battery power. We've also lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, slacked out the head angle, steepened the seat angle, and maintained a low center of gravity. You'll also find a new Flip Chip that lets you adjust the bottom bracket height and head angle in a matter of minutes. It's dialed.
We also managed to increase battery capacity. The bike now gets more distance out of every full charge via a new Specialized M2-500 battery with 500 Wh. The Smart Control feature, available with our Mission Control App, lets you set the power assist to last for either the duration of your ride or until you reach a point you've defined yourself. Battery status is now always on view with both the new Turbo Connect Unit and the optional handlebar-mounted Turbo Connect Display.
At the motor, we cut weight with a new magnesium-bodied Specialized 2.1 motor that amplifies your input by up to 410% with absolutely no awkward surges in power. Our engineers in Switzerland
- The Turbo Levo frame is constructed with a FACT 9m carbon fiber chassis and an M5 Premium Aluminum rear-end, making it not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive. The design includes our 29 Trail Geometry that includes a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. Kinematics of the frame have also been perfected, along with rider-tuned stiffness. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, while the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent outputeven at max power.
- This Turbo's new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.