Barnett's Manual DX, is the most comprehensive guide to bicycle repair and maintenance in production anywhere. And since it's on a USB, you'll have over 14,000 digital pages of technical resource material that fits in your pocket..
- Barnett's Manual has been a powerhouse reference guide for bicycle mechanics for decades, and the 14th edition consists of over 14,000 pages of reference material, and thousands of high resolution pictures
- An essential technical guid to help mechanics dial in repair processes and achieve the same great results every time
- You can use it on screen directly at your workbench, or you can generate printed worksheets from your computer elsewhere, then use the worksheets at your bench to guide you through the repair
- Includes the last print version of Barnett's Manual (the 5th edition) as a PDF file that you can print out for the convenience and familiarity of a regular print manual (NOTE: Technologies introduced after 2003 are not included in the print-version 5th Edition)
- Works with a desktop or laptop computer with approximately 1GB of available space and Adobe Reader XI or DC
- Installation on tablets and smartphones may be possible but is not recommended. Currently no technical support is provided for installation and use on these devices
- System Compatability/Requirements
OS: Windows XP or newer.
Mac OS X 10.0 or newer.
Not compatible with most default tablet OSs
Additional Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader XI or newer
Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 1GB or more
Graphics Card: No specific graphics card requirements
Disk Space: 750MB
Device or computer must have a USB port.