Combining cutting edge hydroforming technology with input from team riders Dan Kruk and Jordan Godwin, the Battleship frame is theh perfect match for the progressive street rider. Boasting an incredibly short 12.7" chainstay, thicker CNC machined dropouts (designated to work flawlessy with hub guards and pegs), and a fully brakeless design; the Battleship is a super tough, no-nonsense street weapon with WTP's most responsive geometry yet.
- Hydroformed top and down tube for the strongest possible connection to the headtube
- Super strong, technical street frame with the shortest chainstay possible
- Taller 127mm extended headtube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- Fully brakeless frame
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp
- Chainstay length: 12.7" slammed, 13" centered
- Mid-bb width: 74mm, height: 11.7 "
- 2.325kg/5.125lbs (20.5")