For early fall and late spring riding, Nokken cuts the chill without the bulk of thermal insulation. Ax-suede on the palm is soft, grippy and durable, while a wind resistant soft-shell on the forehand adds warmth and comfort.
- Lightweight design maintains full dexterity for flat or drop bars, or while using pogies
- Water and wind-resistant Softshell fabric provides protection without overheating
- Axsuede palm adds comfort and grip
- Merino blend liner on palm side retains heat and wicks moisture
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff works with a variety of jackets and jersey