For athletes and outdoor adventurers who want the ultimate in a multisport on-wrist trainer, the ultra-rugged fenix 5X Plus is ideal. Garmin’s first fenix series watch to offer a wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor for blood oxygen saturation awareness at high altitudes. Other highlights include routable color TOPO maps, wrist heart rate, a music player that lets you store and enjoy up to 500 songs, and Garmin Pay, all behind a durable sapphire crystal lens.
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor provides awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels, especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Outstanding battery performance of up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)