For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fenix 5 Plus watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 500 songs and Garmin Pay contactless payment, all behind a durable sapphire crystal lens.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multi-satellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Outstanding battery performance of up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)