All-mountain bikes are becoming longer, slacker and faster. The M 1900 is DT's answer to these developments. The rim is very durable, eliminates burping and allows you to reduce the tire pressure to keep you in permanent control. 28 cold-forged spokes tension the rim in a DT Swiss straight pull hub to provide a balance of weight and stiffness. No matter how steep or how rocky, the M 1900 Spline is more than up to the demands of modern bikes and bikers.
- Intended use = XC and All Mountain/Trail
- Tubeless ready wide and light rim
- Straight-pull hubs/spokes built with a 3-cross pattern, DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminum nipples
- Spline Hub with 3-pawl drive system
- Includes tubeless ready tape, tubeless valve, 6-bolt adaptor and QR end caps