For riders that require maximum adjustability and performance, the Helm Coil Suspension Fork represents a step forward in suspension technology. Designed from the ground up to provide industry leading compliance and support through a variety of riding conditions.
- D-Loc axle system (included) eliminates unwanted rotational and torsional axle forces, with a hard anodized aluminum cam lever that closes against a self-lubricating brass clamp washer for axle function longevity
- Coil spring is lightweight
- Damping features include: high speed compression, low speed compression, and low speed rebound
- Adjustment options include: high speed compression, low speed compression, low speed rebound, indexed travel adjust, and spring pre-load adjust
- Internal, 10mm travel adjust increments (160mm down to 130mm) with no additional parts required
- Optimized for 130mm to 160mm of travel