Campagnolo's highest level alloy racing wheels have a toroidal milled rim laced with alloy spokes to carbon hubs with USB ceramic cup and cone bearings.
- Campagnolo G3 spoke pattern has twice as many spokes on the rear drive side wheel resulting in greater lateral rigidity and power transfer while reducing stress on the spokes and wheel vibrations
- Spoke Anti-Rotation System allows spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- Proprietary MoMag system allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes making the rim stronger and stiffer while eliminating the need for rim tape
- USB ceramic bearings increase smoothness and decrease rolling resistance, weight and the need for maintenance. USB bearings are 50% smoother than standard Campagnolo bearings
- Includes Campagnolo wheel bags
- Brake pads not included
- Requires the use of Campagnolo brake pads for PEO rims