For those riding standard 1-1/8 inch steerer tubes, the Service Course SL-OS offers new fit options with included shims allowing the stem to be adjusted for ±4° ±6° or ±8° angles. All that helps you dial in your position on the bike like a pro.
- This ±6° stem is compatible with the "oversized" 1-1/4 inch steerer tubes
- For those riding 1-1/8 inch steerer tubes, the SL-OS includes shims allowing the stem to be adjusted for ±4° ±6° or ±8° angles
- Forged AL-7075
- Machined and relieved faceplate
- Features titanium hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment
- High-polished Black with Silver Laser-Etched Graphics