The versatility of the LEV design allows clean cable routing on bikes not intended for dropper posts. When the remote is pushed, there is zero cable movement as the post cycles, keeping the housing away from legs and linkages. The external routing allows the easy removal and installation of the post, which can benefit riders who frequently travel.
- High compression carbon fiber head clamp using Ti bolts
- Some are currently referring to these as the "LEV Ti"
- KGSL superlight remote and recourse ultralight cable system
- Zero cable movement during seatpost actuation
- Seatpost head is adjustable to change orientation of cable routing
- Adjustable air sprung pneumatic cartridge
- KGSL carbon remote can replace an inner ODI lock-on clamp, or can be mounted as a stand alone
- Hard anodized stanchion