The Surly Marge Lite. Still fat, still torsionally stiff. Just lighter and gooder.
- Cutout versions save weight and show off your rimstrips
- For centered wheel building: alternate between rows of spoke holes, keeping the spokes from one side of the flange going to the row of spoke holes on the same side of the rim
- Unique 64 hole dual spoke hole pattern; allows for offset or non-offset wheelbuilding
- 65mm wide like the Large Marge but hundreds of grams lighter
- For offset wheel building: choose one row of spoke holes and stick to it